I like to think that people are smart enough to do good things and avoid bad things.
- Don’t eat mushrooms from the wild (unless you know how to identify the ones that will liquify your liver and avoid them).
- Don’t cut off your hands with a bandsaw.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t drink poison.
These all seem like things that we all agree are not good for us and are actually quite bad for us.
However, people do smoke even when they know of the effect it has on the body.
When it comes to poison, I see people consume a commonly available excitotoxin day after day.
They drink it by the can. They drink it with their "performance beverage." They chew it and blow bubbles with it. They feed it to their kids.
If you don’t know what an excitotoxin is, you really should learn. It is a toxic substance that literally excites nerve cells until they die.
I don’t know about you, but I like my nerve cells.
I know many people who tell me they avoid MSG and yet I then watch them consume another poison that has the exact same effect on the body as MSG. It kills nerve cells and that includes those very important nerve cells known as your brain.
The following video is about an hour long but it fully explains what excitotoxins are and where you’re currently getting them from. Once you learn what excitotoxins are, you may find it a little frustrating as you read ingredient labels from processed foods.
This poison is a very common ingredient and was even declared unsafe for human consumption by a senior toxicologist at the FDA in the 1970s…and yet it was still approved for consumption.
The big question is, once you know that this substance is killing your brain, what are you going to do about it?
You owe it to yourself to watch this video today.
If you happen to take notes (and you should), please post them in the comments area below.